07 Nov Workplace & Leasing Strategy Breakfast Seminar
Sharing our Workplace & Leasing Strategy that provided Hall Chadwick with the scientific data to support their leasing decision.
- Understanding how a 5 year business goal can translate into a clear accommodation brief, saving TIME & MONEY
- Why mapping out an employees day, their tasks and who they interact with can shift the perspective on building options, opening up a whole new market
- Assessing the opportunity costs of the lease decision and how to leverage the landlord capex
- The impact of a values based design solution and the ROI for the business
- How a clear brief can support faster decisions getting the RIGHT DEAL closed FASTER
Learn how we added value from all perspectives with our guest panel:
THE TENANT | Dugald Warby, Director Hall Chadwick
THE AGENT | David Goldfinch, Transact Services
THE LANDLORD | Greg Hefferan, Brookfield
Taking you through the process we used to assess Hall Chadwick’s business operations and objectives, developing a clear and transparent brief to take to market, enabling them to shortlist their preferred properties quicker, and negotiate their leasing options with scientific and commercial objectives, securing the RIGHT TENANCY, saving everyone TIME and MONEY.
Walking you through the process and showing you how with a strategic business analysis you can make an informed and educated decision for you or your client, and negotiate a long term commercial outcome that considers the future requirements of the business.